1) We have the traditional southern charm with a forward-thinking community. We take pride in our values and progress here.
2) People are incredibly nice. The friendliness level is often times the most surprising thing to people from other states.
4) There is a ton to do around here! Bourbon Trail, horse racing, UK basketball games, Raven Run hiking trail, various playgrounds and pools, the Henry Clay Estate, and the Kentucky Theater, for example. More things to do in Lexington, KY.
5) Shopping is insane! We have Fayette Mall with stores like Forever 21, Apple, LUSH, Macy’s, Michael Kors, Williams-Sonoma, and Victoria’s Secret. Then there’s Lexington Green where you can shop Anthropologie, Joseph-Beth Books, Charming Charlie, and White House Black Market. On the other side of town is Hamburg, come see places like At Home, Buy Buy Baby, GameStop, Express, Pet Smart, Lane Bryant, Pier 1, and Regal Cinemas (with reclining seats – yassss)!
6) SCHOOLS. The city is full of great schools. Parents are involved, children thrive, and school personnel are focused and caring. Higher education? Check out University of Kentucky, Bluegrass Technical College, or Transylvania University.
7) Downtown life is diverse. The heart of our city, you’ll find local businesses, the farmer’s market, parades and special events, Triangle Park, an incredible library, and crazy nightlife whether you’re into local music and chilling or dancing all night.